Monterey – Vegan Trekk Boot
Our newest shoe form, the Trekk, brings all-day-comfort to a new level. Noble and buzzing creatures grace your feet in this go-with-everything outfit maker. This design pays homage to the summer foggy skies of Monterey, the infamous town along California’s central coast where so much artistry and natural beauty collide. Featuring soft shades of cream, blush, yellow, and blue.
- New durable and rugged outsole
- Removable insole features cushion-fit technology
- Padded ankle for added support and comfort
- No break-in time necessary
- Brass eyelets plus hooked top eyelet for precise fit
*TREKK Boots feature water-resistant materials built to resist water intrusion and allow your feet to stay warm and dry in cold/damp conditions. For information on water-proofing and caring for your new shoes, see our Care Instructions below.
- Storage Tips: To keep your boots in optimal condition for longer, after each wear, be sure to allow your boots to air out and dry properly. Store your boots where temperatures are stable and normal; not in attics, garages, car trunks or any damp, hot or unventilated places.
- Cleaning Tips: To remove dirt, heavily soiled boots should be cleaned with warm water, mild dishwashing soap, and a brush (a toothbrush works) or clean towel. If you are preparing to do a deep clean, you may want to remove the footbed and laces so you can reach into edges and corners.
- Protectants: If you are planning to take your boots into inclement weather or heavy rain/snow, we recommend applying a specialized product to give your boots an additional layer of protection. We don’t currently retail any protectant sprays, but below are some recommendations for water-proofing and cleaning your boots:
- For basic care and cleaning: Nikwax Liquid Conditioner for Leather
- For Suede: Nikwax Nubuck & Suede Waterproofing Spray for Footwear
- For Leather/Textile: Nikwax Fabric & Leather Waterproofing Spray for Footwear
EUR 37, EUR 38, EUR 39, EUR 40, EUR 41, EUR 42